Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies . . .
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Stripe – Our secure payment gateway that allows us to process credit and debit cards. Your information will only be used to process your payment and issue refunds. Stripe will run a fraud check to make sure your card is not being used unlawfully.
Paypal – Our other secure payment gateway that allows us to process credit and debit cards.Your information will only be used to process your payment and issue refunds. Stripe will run a fraud check to make sure your card is not being used unlawfully.
Mailchimp – We use Mailchimp to collect and store our mailing list. This cookie will not gather any information from you without asking for your permission first.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Anayltics – We use Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. You can opt in and out of this by using our cookie settings.
Turning Cookies Off
You can disable our website cookies by using the little red cog in the bottom left hand corner of the website.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.